List the 10 most critical security risks to web applications as stated by OWASP.
- [Instructor] The OWASP Top 10 represents … a broad industry consensus, on the most critical … security risks to web applications. … These security risks, in order of their consensus … risk evaluation, are injection flaws … such as sequel, no sequel, operating system, … and LDAP injection, that occur when untrusted data, … is sent to an interpreter as part of a command or query. … Broken Authentication, which refer to an incorrectly … implemented authentication and session management processes. … Sensitive Data Exposure, which describes … web applications and API's … that do not properly protect sensitive data … such as financial, healthcare, and personally … identifiable information. … XML External Entities, where older or poorly … configured XML processors, evaluate external … entity references within XML documents … in a way that discloses internal files. … Broken Access Control that occurs … when restrictions on what authenticated users … are allowed to do, are not properly enforced …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Securitywith Lynn Langit3h 46m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.