- [Instructor] As we've discussed before, … Azure is a subscription based model … which means that you pay based on the usage … of the resources that you have in Azure. … Now, it gets a little bit complicated because … there are some resources that … don't cost you anything in Azure … and others that cost a lot. … Really depending on what it is that you build out … as part of your environment. … So think about it that way. … Anything that is used to manage other Azure objects … usually you don't have to pay for. … Anything that is used to compute or calculate … or store content or store files, … that's usually things you're going to have to pay for. … So let's talk about the costing of your Azure Environment … and how do you actually maintain on top of that. … Now, you actually have a portal … and Microsoft provides that portal called … Cost Management and Billing portal … that is accessible from your list of favorites … in a default view on the left. … Now, if I click on Cost Management and Billing …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.