Join Michelle Dennedy for an in-depth discussion in this video Consumers want transparency, part of Understanding and Prioritizing Data Privacy.
- Relate the concept of data as intellectual property.
- Examine the ways in which moral, legal, and ethical concerns apply to data privacy.
- Explain how context applies to personal private information.
- Recognize the motivations of individuals accessing data they are not authorized to access.
- Define the implications of moral crumple zones.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is Data Privacy?
2. The Importance of Data Privacy
3. What's at Stake?
4. Privacy Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.