David shows how to configure an Azure App Service plan to ensure consistent and constant availability of an app.
- [Instructor] Now that we've created … our app or our web app, we have the container … that it lives within called our App Service Plan … that must be configured as well. … So to find my App Service Plan, … I'm going to click on my All resources … to see all of the resources in my Azure subscription, … and I'm actually going to browse by using my Resource group. … So if I click on my Resource group, … the linkedinrgessential, … I see all the resources in my Resource group, … and I see my App Service Plan right here, … so I going to click on that. … Now, as soon as I click on the App Service Plan, … once again, I have the Overview blade … that provides general information … about the App Service Plan. … But I want you to note something every important here, … which is, this information over here … in the top-right corner, … Standard 1 Small. … Standard 1 Small essentially means that … the App Service Plan is an S1 type service plan, … one of the smallest type service plans … that we can have in our Azure subscription, …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.