Understanding the interactions in B2B is key to your security plan. In this video, learn how B2B interactions change the way that you should approach cybersecurity best practices.
- [Instructor] There's a set of common practices … that the cybersecurity industry is built on … where the context they are applied to … will change drastically with supply chain security. … So, how do our B2B interactions … change our approach to cybersecurity? … There's lots of different approaches to security. … The most visible are the ISO 27000 standards, … but all approaches tend to have some things in common. … They're based around the lifecycle … requiring constant reevaluation and improvement. … They require more than the IT team … to recognize the problems related to security. … They are risk-based, … either requiring a risk assessment like ISO 27001 … or requiring a specific set of mitigations … to reduce a risk that's been identified by someone else, … as with PCI DSS. … The first part of the lifecycle … is for the problem to be recognized, … but they have to be recognized by people … who have the power to change the business processes … within the organization. … Then, the organization has to map out …
- Comparing organizational and supply chain cybersecurity
- Cyber threats in the supply chain
- Cybersecurity across large, medium, and small organizations
- Evaluating cyber risk
- Improving supply chain cybersecurity