Learn the core concepts of cloud computing as you prepare for the first domain of the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) exam.
- [Mike] Today, almost every organization has some operations in the cloud. They might be using a web-based email provider, powering a mobile application, or even running their entire business in the cloud. As organizations move to the cloud, they need to figure out how to secure the information that used to be protected in their own data centers in a much more distributed environment. That creates a significant demand for technologists who specialize in cloud security. The Certified Cloud Security Professional, or CCSP Certification, is a path that many technologists follow to advance their careers in this high-demand field. Hi, I'm Mike Chapple, and I'd like to invite you to watch my course on cloud concepts, architecture and design. It's part of a seven-course series preparing you for the CCSP exam. I hope that you'll join me, as we explore the foundations of security in the cloud.
- Cloud computing roles
- Benefits and drivers of cloud computing
- Cloud storage
- Cloud networking
- Cloud reference architecture
- Security and privacy in the cloud
- Emerging cloud-based technologies
- Evaluating cloud service providers