AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to healthcare
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in healthcare cloud security
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] The Anthem 2015 medical data breach affected the personal information of nearly 80 million people and so far, has cost the company $115 million in court settlements alone. This highlights the importance of protecting healthcare data. Putting that data in the cloud has now become a business imperative. You need to meet that challenge by knowing global data protection and privacy laws, top healthcare data threats and how to select security controls to protect your data against those threats. My name is Kevin L. Jackson. I help global corporations and national governments solve their cloud computing and cyber security challenges. Let's work together to solve yours.
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Healthcare Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Healthcare Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.