- IT pro roles: developer, analyst, and architect
- IT pro skills: virtualization, networking, and scripting
- Certifications: AWS, Azure, GCP, and IBM
- Programming languages
- Cloud career paths
- Emerging technologies and careers
Skill Level Beginner
- [Lynn] Cloud computing is hot. Have you ever wondered, "What's the best path?", as your next step in your technical career to support the growth of cloud computing? I'm Lynn Langit, a working cloud architect and educator. In this course, I'm going to take you through the process of understanding how you can map your current skills across the IT stack, whether you are an IT pro, a developer, a software architect, or a business analyst, and map those skills to the hottest cloud career paths. I'm also going to cover various vendor certifications including AWS, Azure, GCP, and Alibaba. We have lots to learn, so let's get started.
Transitioning to a Career in Cybersecuritywith Marc Menninger1h 10m Intermediate
2. IT Pro Skills
3. Developer Skills
5. Cloud Career Paths
6. Future of Cloud
Next steps3m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.