- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] So you may know the basics behind cloud computing, but what is cloud architecture? Well, cloud architecture is the configuration of cloud computing resources to form solutions to basically solve the needs of business. Hi, my name's Dave Linthicum, cloud computing SME, author, and speaker, and I'm bringing you this course "Cloud Architecture: Core Concepts", which will cover the beginning to understanding what architecture is. We'll also understand the business needs, cloud parts, the components, including CPU and databases, how to work from requirements to the solution, and how to build your first architecture and get up and running. We'll also talk about step-by-steps, in terms of how to do your cloud architecture, giving you a tried and true methodology to be successful the first time. Let's get started.
Cloud Architecture: Design Decisionswith David Linthicum1h 24m Intermediate
Cloud Architecture: Advanced Conceptswith David Linthicum1h 15m Intermediate
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All About the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
Next Steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.