- Building, running, and evaluating models
- Calibrating models and data
- Validating your model performance
- Documenting evaluation results
- Developing a data model deployment approach and plan
- Project management approaches
- Tracking model quality with specific criteria
- Evaluating the business benefit of a model over time
- Managing data model life cycles
Skill Level Beginner
- [Jungwoo] Depending on how well you execute model building, deployment, and model life cycle management, your data analyst project may succeed or fail. The previous steps don't matter if you don't follow-up by faithfully implementing the design decisions made and specifications captured. Hi, I'm Jungwoo Ryoo. This course has been fun to develop and we'll be going through a case study applying your knowledge to real life problem after thoroughly reviewing the last three CAP knowledge domains. Come join me in my LinkedIn Learning Course to jumpstart your exam preparation.
1. Domain 5: Model Building
2. Domain 6: Deployment
3. Domain 7: Model Life-Cycle Management
4. Case Study
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.