- Determining if CCSP is right for you
- Meeting the CCSP work experience requirement
- CCSP question types
- Tips for improving your score on the CCSP exam
- Content covered in the six exam domains
- The CCSP continuing education program
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Mike] Cloud computing is the most transformative change in information technology in this century. Organizations are quickly moving to the cloud, drawn by its flexibility, agility, and economies of scale. As they go through this rapid transformation, they must also protect the security of cloud technology assets and the information that cloud services store and process. The certified cloud security professional, or CCSP certification, helps practicing cloud security professionals demonstrate that they have the knowledge and experience required to securely design, implement, operate, and assess cloud computing environments. This course serves as the introduction to a series of six courses, each one focused on one of the six domains of the CCSP exam. As you work your way through each of these courses, you'll pick up all of the knowledge you need to earn your CCSP certification. Hi, I'm Mike Chapple, and in my course on preparing for the CCSP exam, I'll bring together my hands-on cybersecurity and cloud computing experience with a long history in the cybersecurity certification field to help you prepare for the CCSP exam. Through my best-selling cybersecurity certification books and courses like this one, I've helped hundreds of thousands of students just like you earn their security certifications. Join me as we take a look at the structure and importance of the CCSP exam and go over each of the components of registering for, taking, and successfully passing the CCSP test.