Note: This course is designed to cover the most recent version of the CCSP exam, released in August 2019.
- Cloud infrastructure and components
- Data center environmental controls
- Packet capture
- Operating system security
- Malware prevention
- Identity and access management
- The business continuity planning process
- Planning for disaster recovery
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Mike] Operating in the cloud is complex. Technologists must understand the elements of cloud infrastructure used by their organization, as well as the different security controls that apply in both cloud and on-premises settings. Today's businesses need IT professionals who specialize in building secure cloud computing solutions that can handle the most sensitive of data. The certified cloud security professional, or CCSP certification, is a path that many technologists follow to advance their careers in this high demand field. Hi, I'm Mike Chapple, and I'd like to invite you to watch my course on Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security. It's part of a seven-course series preparing you for the CCSP exam. I hope that you'll join me as we explore how you can design a secure cloud operating environment.
CCSP Cert Prep: 2 Cloud Data Securitywith Mike Chapple2h 4m Intermediate
Study resources1m 27s
1. Cloud Infrastructure
2. Host Security
3. Identity and Access Management
4. Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.