Note: This course is designed to cover the most recent version of the CCSP exam, released in August 2019.
- Cloud computing roles
- Benefits and drivers of cloud computing
- Cloud storage
- Cloud networking
- Cloud reference architecture
- Security and privacy in the cloud
- Emerging cloud-based technologies
- Evaluating cloud service providers
Skill Level Intermediate
- Today, almost every organization has some operations in the cloud. This might mean using a web-based email provider, powering a mobile application, or even running an entire business in the cloud. As organizations move to the cloud, they need to figure out how to secure the information that used to be protected in their own data centers in a much more distributed environment. This creates a significant demand for technologists who specialize in cloud security. The certified cloud security professional, or CCSP certification, is a path that many technologists follow to advance their careers in this high-demand field. Hi, I'm Mike Chapple, and I'd like to invite you to watch my course on cloud concepts, architecture and design. It's part of a seven-course series preparing you for the CCSP exam. I hope that you'll join me as we explore the foundations of security in the cloud.