Study for the final two domains of the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) exam: security, and automation and programmability.
- [Greg] The CCNA is often the most difficult certification in any network engineer's career to obtain. This course provides many of the core components required to be successful at the test, but also successful in a networking career. I'll be covering the basics of automation, from Sysco's tools to the industry standard automation platforms. I'll also be covering the principles of networking security, along with a few tools to better secure your infrastructure. We're going to attack these topics with diagrams and lots of demonstrations on real routers and switches. Hi, I'm Greg Sowell, and I've been building networks worldwide for over 15 years. I'm ready to rock, so grab your laptop and console cable, and let's go connect the world.
Note: A complete overview of the exam and registration instructions can be found at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/current-list/ccna-200-301.html.
- Elements of a robust security program
- Password policy
- Access control lists
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- Software-defined networking
- Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Rest APIs
- Automation platforms