Join David Yahalom for an in-depth discussion in this video Access the Oracle Cloud console, part of Oracle 12c Release 2 New Features & The Oracle Cloud.
- [Instructor] Okay, we are almost there.…In the previous video, we enrolled…in the Oracle Cloud trial.…In this video, we will see how we can connect…to our Oracle Cloud services dashboard.…Our first step is to check our mailbox.…There should be an email from Oracle with details…on how to connect to your Oracle account.…This email was sent automatically…after you had finished your registration.…The email that you will receive looks similar…to what you see on your screen right now.…
The title for the email will be Welcome to the Oracle cloud.…I had to mask some personal details, of course.…The email contains two main sections.…On the top part, you will see your access details…for your Oracle cloud account,…including your username, which is the email address…you used to register for the Oracle cloud account,…a temporary password, which you will have to change…after your first log in, and your identity domain.…This is very important.…The identity domain controls the authentication…and authorization of users who can sign in…
- Registering for a new Oracle Cloud free trial account
- Creating an Oracle 12c R2 database in the Oracle Cloud
- Configuring SSH access to the database
- Advanced database configuration
- Connecting to your Oracle Cloud database
- PDB resource management
- PDB cloning
- PDB flashback
- Read-only partitions
- Transforming non-partitioned tables to partitioned tables automatically
- Creating a table for Exchange automatically
- Automatic list partitioning
Skill Level Intermediate
Database Foundations: Core Conceptswith Adam Wilbert2h 14m Beginner
Database Foundations: Administrationwith Adam Wilbert1h 14m Beginner
Oracle 12c Database: Administrationwith David Yahalom3h 58m Beginner
1. Oracle 12cR2 DB Overview
Oracle Cloud overview3m 26s
2. Create an Oracle 12c R2 DB in the Oracle Cloud
3. PDB Resource Management
4. PDB Hot Clone
5. PDB Flashback
6. Partitioning Enhancments
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.