Join Malcolm Shore for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cybersecurity Foundations.
- I'd really like to thank you…for joining me for the course.…I hope you enjoyed this introduction to cybersecurity.…If you're interested in learning more,…check out the IT segment of the library…where new courses are added almost every day.…I'd also like to invite you to go to my author page,…where you can find some additional courses on cybersecurity.…If you want to get hands-on…with a deeper dive into some of the common tools,…then do take a look at Practical Cybersecurity.…If you're wanting to learn about security for the cloud,…then Cybersecurity for Cloud Computing is for you.…
You might also like to check out IT Security Fundamentals…to learn how to apply industry best practices in security.…The Windows 8 Networking and Security course…includes training on public key infrastructure,…Windows 8 Defender, the defense in depth approach,…and user account control.…If you're interested in cryptography,…then Essentials of Cryptography and Network Security…is a must-see.…Thanks again for joining me on this course,…
By the end of this course, you'll have a greater understanding of the threats that affect private, corporate, and government networks, and the knowledge to prevent attacks and defeat them.
- Dissecting cyber risk
- Working with NIST, COBIT 5, DSS05, and other frameworks
- Exploring cybercrime
- Understanding how malware hides
- Selecting security controls
- Managing user access and identity
- Monitoring your network
- Managing incident response
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cybersecurity Foundations
2. Cybersecurity Threats
3. Security Architecture
4. Incident Management
Responding to an incident6m 40s
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.