Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video The "to be" state, part of Cloud Architecture: Core Concepts.
- [Instructor] So now let's turn our attention to the to be,…or where we're going.…This is a matter of defining what we're going to solve…and including the technology we're going to leverage.…So, defining the problem that we're coming from,…basically our requirements of the as-is state…we just talked about,…and then moving into the to be state which is the fun part,…and defining both the solution patterns…and the technology we're going to leverage.…Let's look at how that's done.…So the to be is what you would expect.…
It's how things can be improved.…So in other words, are we going after the business objective…with more agility, better performance,…quicker time to market, faster sales transactions,…you know, what are the core metrics…we're going to measure this by?…And then ultimately again, it's features, functions,…data process, performance, security, governance, cost, etc.…or the to be state of those things.…What are the features going to be?…What are the data going to be?…What is the processes going to be?…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.