- [Instructor] So let's talk about understanding…the current state, the details behind it,…the processes, techniques, talent, technology you need,…to make this work for you.…So, what's important is that the current state assessment…is key, no matter if a system exists or not,…so this could be for a NETnew,…or this could be for a legacy migration,…or this could be just for improvements…on an existing system that sits in the Cloud.…So, having a meeting of the minds with the stakeholders,…or the users of the system,…in terms of what needs to change,…is absolutely, positively, a necessary step…that you need to go through, each and every time.…
Keep that in mind.…So, the "as is", we have to break it down…into four basic things.…What needs to improve?…So, in other words, are we building a NETnew system,…and therefore, the addition of the application…that did not exist before, needs to be built…to improve some business process?…Are we looking at better agility?…Are we looking at more revenue?…Are we looking at some other business objective…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.