In this video, you can learn about the operational benefits to move some or all of your operations to the cloud, including a reduction in cost, more storage, automation, flexibility, and mobility.
- [Instructor] You know cloud computing…is a very popular thing right now and for good reason.…There are so many benefits to moving…some of your applications to the cloud,…including the way you operate.…Let's take a look at how a move to…the cloud can help your organization operationally.…First of all you can reduce costs.…Technology is paid for in increments…so money can be saved in the long run.…You can increase storage.…You can store more data on the cloud…than you can on a private network and,…if you need more, no problem, just get extra.…
How about automation?…Your IT staff no longer need to be concerned…about having the most recent updates…to your applications since that's all handled…by the cloud service provider.…And if providers want to keep their customers,…you know they'll keep their applications up to date.…Next is flexibility.…It's easy to test out the applications you need…and deploy them to the organization.…If they're not working for you,…it's easy to switch to another application…that does meet your needs.…
- Cloud components and infrastructure
- Cloud computing benefits
- Cloud security
- Cloud storage considerations
- Working with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, iCloud, and more
- Using collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and more
- Migrating to the cloud
- Monitoring the performance of your cloud services
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Evaluate Cloud Computing for Business
3. Cloud Storage
About storage providers2m 1s
4. Cloud Tools and Services
5. Cloud Tools for Teams
6. Migrate to the Cloud
7. Evaluate Cloud Performance
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.