In this video, you can learn about how to access cloud storage via OneDrive, a service that offers limited free storage with a Microsoft account, or is available via a subscription for additional storage space for individuals or businesses.
- [Instructor] Let's take a quick look now…at Microsoft OneDrive which falls under the category…of cloud storage.…It's a file hosting service that allows users…to upload and sync files to the cloud…and then access them from a web browser,…a mobile device from the different applications…you may be working with.…Now it is part of the Office 365 group of online services…but there is a free version that's built into Windows 10.…You also get free OneDrive storage…with your Microsoft account.…
For example, if you're using an old Hotmail account,…outlook.com, Windows Live, you'll notice you have…5 gigabytes of free storage space in the cloud…using OneDrive.…And then there are different plans when you need more.…For example, look at the OneDrive…for business plans here that will allow you to pay…per user per month a fee that gives you access…to tons of cloud storage.…Just scroll all the way down, you'll see.…1 terabyte of OneDrive storage per user…with the simple plan and you can get up to unlimited…personal cloud storage as well.…
- Cloud components and infrastructure
- Cloud computing benefits
- Cloud security
- Cloud storage considerations
- Working with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, iCloud, and more
- Using collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and more
- Migrating to the cloud
- Monitoring the performance of your cloud services
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Evaluate Cloud Computing for Business
3. Cloud Storage
About storage providers2m 1s
4. Cloud Tools and Services
5. Cloud Tools for Teams
6. Migrate to the Cloud
7. Evaluate Cloud Performance
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.