- [Instructor] Thanks for watching…the CISSP Security Operations course.…It's been my pleasure to join you for this journey…through the world security operations.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CISSP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the security operations domain of the CISSP test.…If you're following my CISSP course series in order,…congratulations, you're making great progress.…You've now finished the seventh domain…and only have one to go.…
When you're ready, go ahead…and start up the next course in this series.…In it I cover CISSP Domain 8 Software Development Security.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
Find the companion study books at the Sybex test prep site and review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge at https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
- Conducting investigations
- Reporting and documenting incidents
- Continuous security monitoring
- Preventing data loss and theft
- Asset management
- Change management
- Virtualization security
- Security principles: need to know, separation of duties, and more
- Building an incident response program
- Personnel safety and emergency management
Skill Level Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
1. Investigations and Forensics
2. Logging and Monitoring
Data loss prevention6m 34s
3. Resource Security
4. Security Principles
5. Incident Management
6. Personnel Safety
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.