Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of SSCP Cert Prep: 4 Incident Response and Recovery.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching the SSCP…Incident Response and Recovery course.…It's been my pleasure to join you for this journey…through the world of cybersecurity incident response.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you've found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the SSCP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the incident response and recovery domain of the exam.…If you're following the SSCP course series in order,…you've now finished the fourth domain…and are ready to move on to domain five.…
Should now turn to the SSCP Cryptography course.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
- Building an incident response program
- Escalation and notification
- eDiscovery process
- Conducting investigations
- System and file forensics
- Reporting and documenting incidents
- Business continuity planning
- Validating backups
- Testing BC/DR plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
IT Security Foundations: Core Conceptswith Lisa Bock1h 13m Beginner
IT Security Careers and Certifications: First Stepswith Marc Menninger2h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Incident Management
2. Investigations and Forensics
3. Business Continuity
4. Disaster Recovery
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.