Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of SSCP Cert Prep: 3 Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching this SSCP…risk identification, monitoring, and analysis course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of cybersecurity risk management.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you've found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the SSCP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the risk identification, monitoring, and analysis…domain of that exam.…If you're following the SSCP course series in order,…you've now finished the third domain…and are ready to move on to domain four.…
You can now turn to the SSCP…incident response and recovery course.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
- Risk management actions
- Ongoing risk management
- Risk management frameworks
- Scanning for threats and vulnerabilities
- Advanced vulnerability scanning
- Monitoring log files
- Code review and code tests
- Test coverage analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
IT Security Careers and Certifications: First Stepswith Marc Menninger2h 6m Appropriate for all
IT Security Foundations: Core Conceptswith Lisa Bock1h 13m Beginner
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Risk Management
2. Threat Assessment
3. Security Monitoring
4. Software Testing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.