Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of SSCP Cert Prep: 1 Access Controls.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching the SSCP Access Controls course…it's been my pleasure to join you for this journey…through the world of access controls.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the SSCP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the access controls domain of that exam.…If you are following the SSCP course series in order,…you've now finished the first domain…and are ready to move on to domain two.…You can now turn to the SSCP…Security Operations and Administration course.…
Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
To join one of Mike's free study groups for access to bonus tips and practice questions, visit certmike.com.
- Identity and access management
- Using access cards and biometrics
- Multifactor authentication
- Password authentication protocols
- Device authentication
- Identity management life cycle
- Access control lists
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/18/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover subject/object model. In addition, the following topics were updated: registration and identity proofing, SSO and federation, and advanced authorization concepts.
Cybersecurity with Cloud Computingwith Malcolm Shore2h 25m Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management
4. Identity Management Lifecycle
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.