Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of CISSP Cert Prep: 6 Security Assessment and Testing.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching…the CISSP Security Assessment and Testing course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of security assessment and testing.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you found it interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CISSP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the security assessment and testing domain…of the CISSP test.…If you're following this course series in order,…congratulations, you're making great progress.…You've now finished the 6th domain,…and only have two to go.…
When you're ready, go ahead…and start up the next course in this series.…In it, I cover CISSP domain seven, Security Operations.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
- Using security assessment tools
- Scanning for vulnerabilities
- Threat assessment techniques
- Performing penetration testing
- Reviewing monitor logs
- Performing code reviews
- Performing fuzz testing and misuse case testing
- Analyzing coverage
- Assessing disaster recovery sites and backups
- Testing BC/DR plans
- Collecting security process data and metrics
- Auditing and control management
Skill Level Advanced
PHP: Test-Driven Development with PHPUnitwith Justin Yost1h 54m Intermediate
1. Threat Assessment
2. Log Monitoring
Monitor log files6m 20s
3. Software Testing
4. Disaster Recovery
5. Assessing Security Processes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.