- [Instructor] Before we get started, there are a few things you should know before attempting this course. First, this course assumes you already have a baseline knowledge of the concepts of information technology and cybersecurity. This course is designed as the fifth course in a learning path focused on helping you study for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification exam. With that said, this course can be taken on its own if you simply want to learn more about how various technologies are integrated into a more cohesive enterprise security posture, how cryptography is utilized, and how to secure communication and collaboration systems.
Remember, though, as we move through the course, we are building upon your previous cybersecurity knowledge and experiences, so it's important that you're familiar with the foundational concepts. We won't cover everything from the introductory certifications, like CompTIA's A+, Network+, Security+, Cybersecurity Analyst+, or Pentest+ courses. If it's been a long time since you've taken those courses, you may want to go back and revisit our extensive library of courses and review some of those concepts covered in those certifications.
Also, if you plan to sit for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification exam after completing this course, you are entitled to a special discount on the exam voucher. To redeem this offer, just use the special discount code, LinkedInLearning10 when purchasing your exam voucher from the CompTIA web site.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.