Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Cloud Computing: Cloud Storage.
- Before taking this course I suggest that you have a good understanding of IT concepts such as storage, memory, CPU, and a network. However, you don't need to be an expert. This course is designed as a high-level overview of cloud storage, which is really for the rank beginner who's just getting into cloud computing.
- Block storage, object storage, and file storage
- Planning cloud storage
- Allocating storage instances on AWS
- Securing storage instances
- Usage-based accounting
- Defining costs, projected growth, and implementation plans
- Cloud storage use cases
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
Google Cloud Storage and Data Essential Trainingwith Joseph Lowery2h 54m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Serviceswith Lynn Langit4h 30m Intermediate
1. Cloud Storage Basics
2. AWS Cloud Storage
3. Cloud Storage Planning
4. Cloud Storage Use Cases
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.