Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Cloud Architecture: Design Decisions.
- [Instructor] So what do you need to know to take this course? Well, it's good to have a basic understanding of cloud computing and cloud computing services, such as storage and compute services and databases. But you don't have to be an expert. You can be a rank beginner and still understand the basic concepts to grasp architecture. Also, you need to have an understanding of security and some basic understanding of governance. But again, you can be a rank beginner. You don't have to be an expert in those topics, either.
- Advanced architecture concepts
- Building a business case
- Defining storage, processing, and other requirements
- Mapping requirements
- Performance and security
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Beyond Basic Architecture
2. Define a Business Case
3. Define the Requirement Patterns
4. Cloud Architecture Concepts
5. Advanced Topics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.