Join Joseph Holbrook for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) Cert Prep: 2 Security.
- [Instructor] CompTIA Cloud+ what you should know. Before you get started with this course, there are a few things you need to know. Since this is a mid-level course in cloud technologies, I assume you have two plus years in computer networking and virtualization. Also it would be helpful if you've had experience in one of the major public cloud platforms. As a note, you may want to follow along with some of the exercises.
It would be helpful to have access to an AWS or GCP account. Note if you don't have access to an account, both AWS and GCP have free tiers depending on your country of origin and you'll need to have a credit card to set up those accounts. Let's go ahead and get started.
This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks