Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Cloud Architecture: Core Concepts.
- [Instructor] So what you should know before taking this course is really just a basic understanding of cloud computing. You don't have to be an expert. You can be a rank beginner, but it's good to understand cloud storage, cloud CPU, and other cloud services that you may run across as you do a cloud architecture.
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.