Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Cloud Computing: Monitoring and Operations.
- [Instructor] So, for this course, this is what you should know. First, you need a basic understanding of cloud computing. There's some courses here on lynda.com that you can take to understand more about cloud computing and get you up to speed. Next is a basic understanding of IT concepts, such as networking and storage. Finally, a basic idea of how to create and deploy projects. We're going to talk about project management in this course, and that means you need to understand dependencies and how projects deploy and how budgets occur.
- Cloud health, performance, security, and governance monitoring
- Cloud monitoring analytics
- Cloud monitoring costs
- AWS CloudWatch
- Librato CloudWatch
- Cloud Cruiser
- Microsoft cloud monitoring
- Rackspace cloud monitoring
- Creating a cloud monitoring and operations plan
- Defining cloud monitoring operations patterns
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Cloud Monitoring and Operations
2. Cloud Monitoring Tools
3. Cloud Monitoring Demos
Demo: AWS CloudWatch8m 25s
4. Picking Your Cloud Monitoring and Operations Solution
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.