Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Cloud Computing: Cloud Governance (2017).
- [Instructor] So for this course this is what you should know. First you need a basic understanding of Cloud computing, there's some basic courses here on lynda.com that you can take to understand more about Cloud computing and get you up to speed. Next is a basic understanding of IT concepts, such as networking and storage. Finally a basic idea of how to create and deploy projects. We're going to talk about project management in this course and that means you need to understand dependencies and how projects deployed and how budgets occur.
- Cloud governance basics
- Cloud resource governance
- How cloud security and governance are linked
- Defining governance policies
- Cloud management platform basics
- Reviewing service governance tools
- Cloud governance costs
- Understanding your requirements
- Finding the right tools
- Testing cloud governance
- How operations deals with governance