Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Cloud Computing: Networking.
- [Instructor] So for this course, this is what you should know. First, you need a basic understanding of cloud computing. There are some basic courses here on lynda.com that you can take to understand more about cloud computing and get you up to speed. Next is a basic understanding of IT concepts, such as networking and storage. Finally, a basic idea of how to create and deploy projects. We're going to talk about project management in this course, and that means you need to understand dependencies and how projects deployed and how budgets occur.
- Learning about internal and external cloud network requirements
- Moving networking to the cloud
- Considering cloud network performance
- Troubleshooting a cloud network
- Learning about the basics of AWS, Azure, and Google cloud networking
- Picking your cloud networking solution
- Planning for your cloud network
- Testing your cloud network
- Operating your cloud network