Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Cloud Computing: Public Cloud Platforms.
- [Instructor] In looking at this course on Public Cloud Platforms what you need to know includes: a basic understanding of IT concepts such as servers, security, networks, storage, thing like that. Additionally, you need to understand basic security concepts so you don't need to be a security expert by any means but understand what encryption is, understanding what identity access management is and understand core best practices in terms of setting up security.
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.