Join Lisa Bock for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Ethical Hacking: Penetration Testing.
- [Instructor] This course is an intermediate course intended for IT security professionals, network administrators, managers, students, teachers, or anyone with an interest in learning more about the penetration testing and administrative phase of ethical hacking, as you will see the special considerations and tasks needed to complete before beginning a thorough penetration testing exercise. Participants should have a solid foundation of networking and security concepts, along with some management skills and an interest in the subject.
- Auditing security mechanisms
- Locating vulnerabilities
- Exploring types of penetration testing
- Pen testing techniques
- Following a pen-testing blueprint
- Testing physical, wireless, website, database, and email security
- Outsourcing penetration testing