- [Instructor] This is a practical course and during this course, I'll be using Kali Linux based tools running against test servers on my VirtualBox lab. If you don't have a VirtualBox lab, you'll find the details for setting one up in my Learning Kali Linux course. I'll be using the Kali testing framework and a variety of targets. Metasploitable, Tiny Linux, Ubuntu, and Windows hosts. I'll also be introducing some new tools.
This is an advanced course and you'll need to have a good working knowledge of Kali and some hands-on experience of ethical hacking. I'll be looking at advanced features of Kali which build on an assumed basic level of knowledge. It would be beneficial to have taken the Advanced Kali and Advanced web testing courses. Pen testing is a challenging pursuit. You should be competent in Windows and Linux host technologies, as well as having a good grasps of network protocols.
You'll also need to be very persistent.
- How tunneling works
- Running a local SSH tunnel
- Dynamic SSH tunneling
- Pivoting with Armitage and Metaspoit
- Exfiltrating using DET and DNS
- Covert exfiltration with Cachetalk
- Using PyExfil to exfiltrate over HTTPS
Skill Level Advanced
Ethical Hacking: Penetration Testingwith Lisa Bock1h 29m Intermediate
Penetration Testing Essential Trainingwith Malcolm Shore2h 29m Intermediate
Penetration Testing: Advanced Kali Linuxwith Malcolm Shore2h 22m Intermediate
1. Preparing the Lab
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.