Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of SSCP Cert Prep: 1 Access Controls.
- [Instructor] I've designed this course with the beginner in mind. While you'll probably find it a little easier to complete this course and the SSCP certification if you have a technology background, that's not a requirement. If you're looking to get started in cyber security, this course will provide you with all of the information you need. If you're a technology professional with some security work under your belt, this course will help you fill in any gaps in your knowledge, and build a solid foundation as you prepare to take the SSCP exam.
To join one of Mike's free study groups for access to bonus tips and practice questions, visit certmike.com.
- Identity and access management
- Using access cards and biometrics
- Multifactor authentication
- Password authentication protocols
- Device authentication
- Identity management life cycle
- Access control lists
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/18/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover subject/object model. In addition, the following topics were updated: registration and identity proofing, SSO and federation, and advanced authorization concepts.
Cybersecurity with Cloud Computingwith Malcolm Shore2h 25m Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management
4. Identity Management Lifecycle
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.