Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of SSCP Cert Prep: 1 Access Controls.
- [Instructor] I've designed this course with the beginner in mind. While you'll probably find it a little easier to complete this course and the SSCP certification if you have a technology background, that's not a requirement. If you're looking to get started in cyber security, this course will provide you with all of the information you need. If you're a technology professional with some security work under your belt, this course will help you fill in any gaps in your knowledge, and build a solid foundation as you prepare to take the SSCP exam.
To join one of Mike's free study groups for access to bonus tips and practice questions, visit certmike.com.
- Identity and access management
- Using access cards and biometrics
- Multifactor authentication
- Password authentication protocols
- Device authentication
- Identity management life cycle
- Access control lists
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/18/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover subject/object model. In addition, the following topics were updated: registration and identity proofing, SSO and federation, and advanced authorization concepts.