Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Microsoft Azure: Design an Application Storage and Data Access Strategy.
- [Instructor] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things that you should know. First, this course focuses on Azure storage and Azure SQL databases. I would recommend that you already be very familiar with Azure and the associated infrastructure services. This course is designed to be an overview of architecture, therefore there are only a few high level demos. But if you'd like to see these topics in action, please see my other Azure courses in the library. And you can use this course to expand your current Azure skillset, or to use it to help prep for the Azure exams.
- Designing data storage
- Azure Blob storage
- Creating Blob storage using PowerShell
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Securing Azure SQL Database
- Selecting the appropriate storage option
- Virtual machine storage tiers
- Managed vs. unmanaged disks