Learn what you need to be working towards upon completion of this course.
- [Jason Dion] Congratulations on completing this course…on the Technical Integration of Enterprise Security.…Over the last few hours together, we've covered a wide…variety of topics that have included everything you need…to know to answer questions that you might get on domain 4…of the CASP certification exam.…First, we discussed the methods used to integrate hosts,…storage, networks and applications in to a secure…enterprise architecture.…This included a discussion of the issues faced with…interoperability, resiliency, provisioning and…de-provisioning of resources and much more.…
Next, we looked at how the cloud and virtualization…technologies are integrated in to our architectures…for a more secure enterprise.…This included coverage of the technical deployment models…such as outsourcing, insourcing, manage service providers,…partnerships, as well as the considerations of various types…of cloud architectures that could be selected.…Cloud augmented security services were also discussed.…Showing how we can add additional security to our networks…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.