Review the logistics around taking exams, such as what to expect at a testing center, what the remote proctoring options are, and what's included in an exam report after the exam has been taken.
- [Speaker] The fear of the unknown can…usually be one of the most difficult things…to overcome when walking into a new environment…or a new scenario, and I find that…being able to visualize what you will encounter…in an exam should calm your nerves…and make you a lot more capable…of undertaking this event of sitting down…and answering questions for an hour and a half or two hours.…So it's important to understand what's going to happen…when you go ahead and register for an exam.…So let's take a look at what these exams…actually are made out of.…
So let's take a look at some basics.…First of all, all exams are made up of about…40 to 60 questions, and that will differ…from exams, but you can expect that no exam…will have less than 40 questions,…and no exam will have more than 60.…You can also expect that most exams will give you…two hours to complete, so you will have 120 minutes…to answer all of those questions.…There are exceptions to that rule,…specifically if you take a beta exam,…so an exam that is not completely finalized…
Explore the different question types that exam takers will encounter, and then dive into the details of sample questions. David also introduces study methods and the best test preparation tools out there for Microsoft certification candidates. Plus, learn what career opportunities and next steps await you after you pass the exams.
- Microsoft certification levels
- Microsoft certification paths
- Exam question types and samples
- Details about the exams
- Exam preparation resources