Bolster your cloud computing skillset by getting up to speed with the fundamentals of cloud architecture. Learn about the business and technical requirements of building a strong architecture, cloud parts, how to build your first architecture, and more.
- [Instructor] So you may know the basics behind cloud computing, but what is cloud architecture? Well cloud architecture is the configuration of cloud computing resources to form solutions, to basically solve the needs of business. Hi, my name's Dave Linthicum, cloud computing SME, author and speaker, and I'm bringing you this course, Cloud Architecture: Core Concepts which will cover the beginning to understanding what architecture is. We'll also understand the business needs, cloud parts, the components, including CPU and databases, how to work from requirements to the solution, and how to build your first architecture and get up and running.
We'll also talk about step by steps in terms of how to do your cloud architecture, giving you a tried and true methodology to be successful the first time. Let's get started.
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture