Discover how to design a Microsoft Azure data storage strategy and select an appropriate storage solution, including options for hybrid scenarios. The course can also prepare you for the 70-534 exam: Architecting MS Azure Solutions.
- [Sharon] Welcome to Design an Application Storage and Data Access Strategy. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in cloud platform and infrastructure, and I'll be leading you through this new IT reality. In this course, we are going to explore how to design an application storage and data access strategy by examining various Azure storage services. We'll also spend some time learning how to secure Azure storage. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into design an application storage and data access strategy.
- Designing data storage
- Azure Blob storage
- Creating Blob storage using PowerShell
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Securing Azure SQL Database
- Selecting the appropriate storage option
- Virtual machine storage tiers
- Managed vs. unmanaged disks