Explore the fundamentals of cloud networking, and learn about the networking services available for the top three cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, and Google.
- [David] Welcome to my course on Cloud Computing: Networking. My name's Dave Linthicum, author, speaker, B-list geek and with the firm, Cloud Technology Partners. And in this course, we're going to talk about a number of aspects of cloud computing networking. I'm going to start out with cloud computing network basics. I'm going to continue on with advanced cloud networking. We're going to talk about cloud networking as it terms to a particular products. In fact, I'm going to demo those products for you. Then we're going to talk about how to put a process in place to make sure you implement the right cloud networking solution the first time.
This is probably one of the most important aspects of cloud computing in terms of how we deploy it on the cloud. Understanding how networking works and interacts with your existing enterprise network and networking services that can be had on the cloud is extremely important. Enjoy the course.
- Learning about internal and external cloud network requirements
- Moving networking to the cloud
- Considering cloud network performance
- Troubleshooting a cloud network
- Learning about the basics of AWS, Azure, and Google cloud networking
- Picking your cloud networking solution
- Planning for your cloud network
- Testing your cloud network
- Operating your cloud network