Discover the services offered by leading private cloud platforms to help decide if a private cloud is right for your business and then determine which solution meets the needs of your organization.
- Welcome to my course Private Cloud Platforms. My name's Dave Linthicum. We're going to learn most of what you need to know about private clouds, getting past the hype, down into the technology, what's important to you as you're migrating into private clouds. This includes performance, application triage, security, governance. We'll take a look at the technology. This includes the private cloud computing brands, the standards, and the different technologies that really make up what private clouds are.
Let's get started.
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.