Explore the troubleshooting and reporting options available to Office 365 admins.
- [Instructor] Hi there, I'm Brian Culp. I've been teaching people about Windows and Microsoft certification topics for a long time, since the days of Windows NT or so. I'll be your guide as we look at troubleshooting availability in the Office 365 environment. The topics in this course map to a specific objective domain on the 7346 exam. objective domain on the 7346 exam. An exam that is called Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements. So we'll look at the troubleshooting objective domain in three sections.
We'll first look at report analysis. Then we'll look at service health monitoring. And then we'll look at service interruption isolation. By the end of this course you'll have a better understanding of the reporting and troubleshooting tools available to Office 365 admins and oh by the way you'll be better prepared for one of the sections on the 346 exam. for one of the sections on the 346 exam. Let's get started.
- Navigating the Office 365 reports dashboard
- Generating and interpreting usage, email, and auditing reports
- Generating and interpreting mail protection and mail hygiene reports
- Showing and hiding user-level detail information in reports
- Understanding the service health dashboard
- Monitoring Office 365 Health
- Retrieving data with the Management Pack
- Using PowerShell for Office 365
- Creating a service request
- Using the Remote Connectivity Analyzer, the Connectivity Analyzer tool, and the free/busy troubleshooter