Learn about some web conferencing techniques.
- [Instructor] Web conferencing tools allow employees…to conduct meetings over the internet.…These tools allow for complex meetings to be performed…without the need of employees to travel…to a physical location.…Web conferencing is conducted through a web application…or a specific piece of software installed…within your organization's network.…During a web conference, attendees of the meeting…are able to chat using either text-based or audio-based…integrated services, within the conference.…The host of the meeting has the ability…to share their screen, share documents, and in some cases,…use a virtual white board to collaborate in real time.…
Some examples of web conferencing software include…Adobe Connect, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts,…WebEx, and Blackboard Collaborate.…While web conferencing is an excellent solution…for collaboration, it does introduce some security issues…when you're discussing sensitive topics,…and confidential company information.…For example, some web conferencing software…allows recording and storing everything that's said during…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.