See how to set permissions for execution of CloudFormation templates or AWS Marketplace AMIs which allow users to deploy these templates or designated AMI as stacks for one ore more AWS projects.
- [Voiceover] Next, let's look at Service Catalog.…We're going to click on it,…and what this does, is it allows you, as it says,…to create and manage portfolios,…so you can organize your AWS products,…and distribute them to end users.…And you can upload your line of business products…or products you already own licenses to,…and manage user access.…So this is in a large enterprise when you have junior admins…and you want to control who can launch what.…It's really important around license compliance.…
So click, Get started.…I'm going to call this, my-enterprise.…And, it's me.…Click create.…And here I have a portfolio.…So inside of my portfolio,…I then would add products.…So, the products would be,…either products from the AWS Marketplace,…or I can use a CloudFormation template…to complete a product…which would be added to my portfolio for something…that was custom out of my enterprise.…
In case you're not familiar with the AWS Marketplace,…let's just jump over there.…I'll give you an example of one that…I've used with customers.…
- Understanding approaches to monitoring
- Matching business application priorities to monitoring approaches
- Tools for monitoring and logging
- Monitoring core AWS Services
- Using CloudFormation templates
- Monitoring S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, and EMR
- Using core AWS tools for metrics and logging
- Using AWS services for advanced monitoring
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Monitoring Approaches
2. Monitoring Core AWS Services
3. Core AWS Tools for Metrics and Logging
4. Using AWS Services for Advanced Monitoring
5. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
6. Application Monitoring
Compare monitoring tools2m 54s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.