Understand how the Inspector service for EC2 security compliance works via agents and rules.
- [Instructor] You know, Amazon has added so many…management tools over the past twelve months,…that when I was creating this course,…I actually neglected to add one…in the introduction section,…that I'm just going to mention here,…'cuz I did use it with a customer,…and it's not in the management section.…It's in the Security, Identity, and Compliance section.…It's a new service. It's called Inspector.…And we're really just going to look at it,…'cuz it's specialized and not everybody's going to need it,…but it's interesting that it is here.…So, what does this do?…It enables you to analyze the behavior of…your AWS resources and helps you identify…potential security issues.…
It's for EC2.…You install an agent on your EC2 instances,…and then you run an assessment for your assessment target,…and then you review your findings,…and remediate any security issues.…So, if I click on 'learn more' here.…It comes with a set of assessment templates.…These are common security vulnerabilities…that you may want to check your EC2 instances for,…
- Understanding approaches to monitoring
- Matching business application priorities to monitoring approaches
- Tools for monitoring and logging
- Monitoring core AWS Services
- Using CloudFormation templates
- Monitoring S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, and EMR
- Using core AWS tools for metrics and logging
- Using AWS services for advanced monitoring
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Monitoring Approaches
2. Monitoring Core AWS Services
3. Core AWS Tools for Metrics and Logging
4. Using AWS Services for Advanced Monitoring
5. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
6. Application Monitoring
Compare monitoring tools2m 54s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.