Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Update iOS software, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] More than any individual user…the manufacturer has the largest interest…in making sure the devices are safe and secure.…Therefore for the general population…it is a strong recommendation…to make sure their devices are as up to date as possible.…Let's take a look at our device.…To get to updates we'll select Settings,…scroll down to General, and Software Update.…We're current on our updates…but this Automatic Updates option let's select that.…We want to make sure Automatic Updates is turned on.…
- Risks of mobile devices
- Disposing of mobile devices
- Securing an Android device
- Securing an iOS device
- Mobile device management on iOS and Android
- Securing mobile device hardware
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.