Learn about unified communication techniques.
- [Instructor] Unified communication is a business concept…that integrates communication technologies…to perform multiple functions…in a single enterprise network.…Unified communication isn't a single product, though.…Instead, it's an integration of multiple products…to provide the necessary functionality.…With our organizations working more remotely…and dispersed than ever before,…unified communication attempts to close the distance gap,…and keep our communications flowing.…This is done by providing different functions,…such as voice and telephone, mobility,…presence information, instant message and chat capability,…audio and video conferencing, desktop sharing,…voicemail, email, document sharing, and much more.…
Unified communication provides us…with both realtime and non-realtime…delivery of our messaging services.…It is an evolution of the older unified messaging,…which only provided non-realtime services,…like email and voicemail.…In this section, we're going to take a deeper look…at each of these technologies.…
Looking for study partners?Join the CASP+ Exam study group
Designing and building a secure enterprise network ensures a business is ready to meet the security challenges of today's threats. In this course—the fourth installment of the CASP+ Cert Prep series—instructor Jason Dion shows IT security professionals how to secure diverse systems, detailing how to properly integrate various key technologies into a secure enterprise architecture. The fundamental concepts Jason covers throughout this course can prepare you to ace domain 4 of the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) exam: Technical Integration of Enterprise Security. He shares real-world examples as he covers how to securely integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, the cloud, authorization systems, and more into the enterprise architecture.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.